Windows 10 is the latest operating system released by Microsoft company. There is no need to tell you how fastly our tech industry is growing at the time and Microsoft company always try to do their best in OS designing and developing. In this post, I have a very popular Download Windows 10 Free Full Version links, from where you can download the latest copy of Windows 10.
Windows 10 is a mixture of Windows 8 and Windows 7 which Microsoft company try to develop it differently. Peoples always try to find some new OS online. So, that’s why Microsoft releases a Windows 10 edition, which gains excellent feedback in recent days. Today, in this article I am going to show you how to Download Windows 10 free full version Free and Install Windows 10 for PC (32 or 64 bit). Windows 10 has very different user experience which will amaze after using it, unlock the new pack of experience in MS Windows 10. If you want personal or Organization based operating system, then Windows 10 editions work for you. Windows 10 runs on any device even it is 10 inches or 50 inches. If you have touch screen based laptop, then it’s awesome feelings when you scroll with touch pens.
Table of Content
- 1 Download Windows 10 Free Full Version For Pc | 32 or 64 Bit
- 2 How to Install Windows 10 | Various Methods
Download Windows 10 Free Full Version For Pc | 32 or 64 Bit
I wondered after seeing that Microsoft company skips windows nine. Everyone is expecting that after Windows 8.1, the next OS will be Windows 9. But company directly skip that option and move to Windows 10.
Microsoft Windows 10 have a new metro style user interface, looks great and amazing.
Lot’s of peoples are searching for the free version of Windows 10 for their system. Below I have mentions Download Windows 10 Free full version links for PC in 32 or 64 bit. In the past some days, I installed Windows ten on maximum 10-20 systems of our clients.
Must Read: Windows Ten Preview 10125 2015 download
System Requirements for Windows 10
Firstly you have to make sure that your operating system is running on latest Windows 8 or 8.1. Find your Windows version going into system properties. Here are the requirements:
- 1GZ or Faster processor.
- 1GB for 32 bit or 2GB for 64 bit.
- 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS.
- Directx 9 or latest version.
- 800*600 resolution.
Things to know before installing Windows 8
- Export your Login ID’s, Passwords and settings.
- Export your Email Addresses and Cookies.
- Must Have Windows 10 Drivers & Applications.
- Backup Your Data to External Device.
Download Windows 10 Free for PC
- Download Windows From Official Site 32 Bit
- Download Windows From Official Site 64 Bit
- Offline Download from Mega Upload 64 Bit
- Offline Download From Mega Upload 32 Bit
How to Install Windows 10 | Various Methods
You can install Windows 10 by different methods which I have listed below. Find which method is suitable for you and follow step by step guide to Download Windows 10 Free Full Version & Upgrade to Windows 10:
#Method 1. Upgrade to Windows 10 using Offline USB Installer Method
The best and fastest way of upgrading your windows from windows 7,8 to windows 10 is an offline installer. Just download the offline Windows file from above-provided links and follow the steps to make Windows 10 USB bootable. If you don’t know about any software to create USB bootable device. Here are the instructions below:
- First Insert formatted USB drive into Computer.
- Now open Command Prompt as an Administrator.
- Open disk utility by using CMD. To open Disk utility type “Diskpart” and hit enter.
- After clicking on entering wait for 4-5 second, Now enter “List Disk” to list the connected devices.
- Now, see which USB device you have connected. Now select your device by entering command “select disk 1”. 1 will be the number of your connected device. Replace it with yours.
- Next, clean that disk by entering the command “clean.” Hit enter after entering the command.
- After that, we need to create a bootable disk. Type “create partition primary” and click enter.
- Select partition one by the entering command “Select Partition 1”.
- After that, type “active” and hit enter.
- The next step is to format that drive by typing “format fs=ntfs quick” and hit enter.
- When 100% formatting is completed. Type “Assign” to assign a letter to drive. At last copy, all windows file directly and paste into Flash USB drive. That’s all guys.
Now, you have successfully created a bootable USB flash drive for Windows 10. So, what are you waiting for Download windows 10 full version free for PC now?
#Method 2. Upgrading Windows 7, 8 to Windows 10 Directly from Control Panel
Next method is without making any bootable disk drive. The method quite simple and reduce the chances of data loss. Perform this task in our guidance. Follow the process:
- Before start upgrading to Windows 10 make sure that you have a genuine Windows 7 or 8. Cause the upgrade is only available for real Windows. So, before starting make sure that you have a genuine product.
- Now follow me. Go to control panel>Windows update option.
- The countries where the Windows is released will see the updates from Microsoft Company.
- Now click on Start downloading Windows 10 Updates. If you have already reserved Windows 10 up gradation, then you can either download updates from System sign in the menu.
- After completing the download of Windows 10. It depends upon your internet that how much time it will take for downloading.
- Then after downloading, Windows will restart automatically. Wait for some time to get new updates installed.
- That’s it Now you will be able to use most popular amazing new Microsoft Windows 10. Now you have a Full version Windows 10, covering almost all features which you need.
#Method 3: Install Windows 10 Using Bootable CD/DVD
The oldest and very known method to install windows is Bootable DVD. There was a time when a CD was used to install new windows. But, in today’s time, there is many other devices and ways to install Windows in Computer.
- To install Windows 10, firstly you need a Windows creation tool or any other CD/DVD burning tool. For now, we are using Microsoft Media creation tool which you can download from here:Download Media Creation Tool for 32 Bit
Download Media Creation Tool for 64 Bit
- Now after downloading Media creation tool, select an option of Create Installation Media for another PC.
- Next option will allow you to choose the installation Media. Either you can select the Bootable flash drive or ISO format. Here we are created Bootable CD/DVD, so we choose the only second method.
- Now Downloading will be started and wait for complete the process. Depends on your internet connection.
- After downloading we will get our ISO formatted file. Next, we have to burn it to DVD. For that, we need an additional software called “Windows USB/DVD Download Tool.” Download it officially from Microsoft website.
- The tool works perfectly for you. Download and install the software and open it. Now the windows will be open as I have given below. Locate the path of ISO file and click on Next button.
- In next windows, you will be asking for selecting the device you want to make bootable. Choose DVD to make it bootable.
- Now the process will start, and after few minute the process is finished. A brand new DVD will be know created and ready to use fo installation of Windows 10.
After getting your copy of Windows 10, install it on any PC by using bootable menu. Like share and subscribe the link with your friends to let the know about the technique. Share your views below in the comment box.